At Innohome we offer a full range of pre-purchase building inspections Auckland wide. We can act quickly because we believe it is important to give you affordable accurate pre-purchase inspections and reports so you can have the information you need to buy with confidence.
Whether you are:
- In a negotiation or going to auction to purchase a home to live in or as an investment?
- Have found something you like but have little time to make an informed decision?
- The agent is positive but he works for the vendor?
- The bank may lend but is concerned about the house integrity?
- Is the auction in a few days?
We can help to give an accurate, fast pre purchase building inspections and reports on the property consequently allowing you to make a decision then and there about whether to proceed. Our pre-purchase building inspection/report costs on average $500.
We are the lowest you will encounter by professionals required in the purchase process and more importantly are minimal compared to losing $100,000 in value or repairs to a home with issues.
By coming to us first you can continue the process armed with the sound knowledge that there are no or only minor issues, which can be used for negotiation or stop the process before wasting more time and money.
Gallery – Common Defects
Areas Examined In Our Pre Purchase Building Inspections
- Site: exposed, drained, ground clearances to floor. All can have an effect on the building.
- Subfloor: reveals materials, workmanship, construction period, ground clearances of timber, plumbing, electrical, wet area drainage and alterations, current and historical.
- Roof: type, age, maintenance, deterioration of material, workmanship, clearances to claddings and drainage.
- Roof space: reveals materials, workmanship, construction period, wiring, plumbing, leaks current and historical.
- Exterior: cladding, flashings, penetrations, joinery.
- Exterior windows and doors: material, design, maintenance, construction period, deterioration leakage.
- Interiors: materials, workmanship, construction period maintenance, acceptable wear and tear, damage.