Innohome House Inspections Auckland
At Innohome we offer a full range of pre-purchase building inspections Auckland wide. This includes a house inspection and if required any other buildings eg garages, sleepouts, granny flats etc.
Furthermore, we act quickly. We give you an affordable, accurate pre-purchase building inspection. Above all, with our thoroughly timely, building report, you can have the information you need to buy with confidence.
House Inspections Auckland for when you are:
In a negotiation to purchase a home to live in or as an investment?
For Informed Decisions
Have found something you like but have little time to make an informed decision?
The agent is positive, but he works for the vendor?
Meet Bank Requirements
The bank may lend but is concerned about the house's integrity?
Before An Auction
Is the auction in a few days? Wanting to bid on a home to live in or as an investment at the auction?
More details about a Pre-Purchase Building Inspections Auckland
Our building inspector can help to give an accurate, fast, pre-purchase building inspection. Our prices start at $220 for a 1-2 bedroom house and a verbal building report.
Consequently, by coming to us, the inspection will arm you with the sound knowledge and peace of mind that there are no or only minor issues. You can use the building report for negotiation as well as stop the process before wasting any more time and money. Furthermore, our knowledge and experience combined with modern electronic testing equipment allow us to determine major and minor issues in homes.
One Day Service
What our customers say
I recommend Innohome to others
Definitely coming back to Innohome
Definitely, a service that went high above our expectations and the full written report is extremely descriptive and gives a great insight into the house and repairs we will need to do.
James M. Beck
Kevin picked up all kinds of issues I would never have spotted on my own
Excellent Response Time!
Areas Examined In Our House Inspection
- Site: exposed, drained, ground clearances to the floor. All can affect the building.
- Subfloor: reveals materials, workmanship, construction period, ground clearances of timber, plumbing, electrical, wet area drainage and alterations, current and historical.
- Roof: type, age, maintenance, deterioration of the material, workmanship, clearances to claddings and drainage.
- Roof space: reveals materials, workmanship, construction period, wiring, plumbing, leaks current and historical.
- Exterior: cladding, flashings, penetrations, joinery.
- Exterior windows and doors: material, design, maintenance, construction period, deterioration leakage are all examined.
- Interiors: materials, workmanship, construction period maintenance, acceptable wear and tear, damage.