Buy with Confidence with a Pre-Purchase House Inspection
Whether you are:
- In a negotiation or going to auction to purchase a home to live in or as an investment?
- Have found something you like but have little time to make an informed decision?
- The agent is positive, but he works for the vendor?
- The bank may lend but is concerned about the house’s integrity?
- Is the auction in a few days?
What our customers say
I recommend Innohome to others
Definitely coming back to Innohome
Definitely a service that went high above our expectations and the full written report is extremely descriptive and gives a great insight into the house and repairs we will need to do.
James M. Beck
Kevin picked up all kinds of issues I would never have spotted on my own
Excellent Response Time!
More details about a Pre-Purchase House Inspection
Our building inspector can help to give an accurate, fast, pre-purchase building inspection costing on average about $500.
Consequently, by coming to us, the inspection will arm you with the sound knowledge and peace of mind that there are no or only minor issues. You can use the building inspection report for negotiation as well as stop the process before wasting any more time and money. Furthermore, our knowledge and experience combined with modern electronic testing equipment allow us to determine major and minor issues in homes.
One Day Service
Areas Examined In Our Pre-Purchase House Inspection
- Site: exposed, drained, ground clearances to the floor. All can have an effect on the building.
- Subfloor: reveals materials, workmanship, construction period, ground clearances of timber, plumbing, electrical, wet area drainage and alterations, current and historical.
- Roof: type, age, maintenance, deterioration of the material, workmanship, clearances to claddings and drainage.
- Roof space: reveals materials, workmanship, construction period, wiring, plumbing, leaks current and historical.
- Exterior: cladding, flashings, penetrations, joinery.
- Exterior windows and doors: material, design, maintenance, construction period, deterioration leakage.
- Interiors: materials, workmanship, construction period maintenance, acceptable wear and tear, damage.
Gallery Showing some common defects