Building Inspection Services
At Innohome we offer a full range of building inspection services Auckland wide.
We can act quickly to give you an affordable, accurate building inspection or house inspection and a building report.
We Offer Free Moisture Testing With Your Building Inspection and Report. Non-Invasive Moisture Testing is Stage one of the weather tightness report to identify areas of concern for further invasive inspection accepted by industry lenders.
We can supply you with an accurate, fast building inspection with a verbal or written building report on the property, allowing you to make a decision then and there to proceed. Our prices start at $220 + GST. We are the lowest you will encounter by professionals. The cost of a house inspection is minimal compared to losing $100,000 in value or repairs to a home with issues.
By coming to us first you can continue the process armed with the sound knowledge that there are no or only minor issues, which can be used for negotiation or stop the process before wasting more time and money.
Innohome For Building Inspections Auckland Wide
At Innohome we offer a full range of pre-purchase building inspections Auckland wide. This includes a house inspection and if required any other buildings eg garages, sleepouts, granny flats etc.
Furthermore, we act quickly. We give you an affordable, accurate pre-purchase building inspection. Above all, with our thoroughly timely, building report, you can have the information you need to buy with confidence.
In a negotiation to purchase a home to live in or as an investment?
For Informed Decisions
Have found something you like but have little time to make an informed decision?
The agent is positive, but he works for the vendor?
Meet Bank Requirements
The bank may lend but is concerned about the house's integrity?
Before An Auction
Is the auction in a few days? Wanting to bid on a home to live in or as an investment at the auction?
One Day Service
What our customers say
I recommend Innohome to others
Definitely coming back to Innohome
Definitely, a service that went high above our expectations and the full written report is extremely descriptive and gives a great insight into the house and repairs we will need to do.
James M. Beck
Kevin picked up all kinds of issues I would never have spotted on my own
Excellent Response Time!
Areas Examined In Our Building Inspection
- Site: exposed, drained, ground clearances to the floor. All can affect the building.
- Subfloor: reveals materials, workmanship, construction period, ground clearances of timber, plumbing, electrical, wet area drainage and alterations, current and historical.
- Roof: type, age, maintenance, deterioration of the material, workmanship, clearances to claddings and drainage.
- Roof space: reveals materials, workmanship, construction period, wiring, plumbing, leaks current and historical.
- Exterior: cladding, flashings, penetrations, joinery.
- Exterior windows and doors: material, design, maintenance, construction period, deterioration leakage are all examined.
- Interiors: materials, workmanship, construction period maintenance, acceptable wear and tear, damage.